Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ok, hi all! Have you all ever jut had a revelation of yourself that totally makes perfect sense? So Im driving home from church tonight and it occured to me that all I want is a good Christian Severus Snape. I mean I have such a wonderful relationship with God, and my family but I want a Severus. I do not want a James, nor a Remus, Sirius, and no way a Peter. (for other reasons...) Nor an Avery, or a Tom, nor a Nott, or even a Harry, or a Ron. No it seems that my heart pines for one name. Severus. And how is it that other people are lucky? Mary had Joseph. Alan has Rima. Salt has Pepper. Peanut Butter has jelly, and Norbert has Dag. All I want is a good Severus. Is there none out there? Where for art thou Severus? so I feel that I am done rambling now and if my Severus is out there. Please come find me. I will be your Lily. (Exluding the horrific issue of James Potter.)!!!!!!
Good night to all and may you all have a blessed evening.

No comments: