Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I LOVE anything and everything about Alan Rickman, Severus Snape and Harry Potter, and like I said England/London too. I spend so much free time thinking and theorizing about the wondrous world of Harry Potter. Thank you J.K. In my spare time I love to listen to my ipod, read, write, surf the net, watch movies, and hang out with family and friends.

Everything on my ipod. Especially the Beatles, Oldies, Nickelback, and now the Parselmouths. They WROCK! I love nearly all music and it just depends on the mood that I am in.

My Fav Movies are all of the HP movies, and all of Alan Rickman's movies. But some of my top favorites are Liar Liar, Snow Cake, Something the Lord Made, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Happy Feet, Titanic (It's a classic) and so many more. I am such a movie buff. Though I think that HP OOTP will be the top HP movie!!!! Until HBP!!!

I love t.v, but since so many of my regular shows are on break, I have some new favorites. HOUSE M.D, Doctor Who, , Ghost Hunters (GHI), Grey's Anatomy, and The Tudors.

Deathly Hallows, all of the HP books. The Unauthorized Biography of Alan Rickman, The other Boylen Girl, A Series of Unfortunate Events, and books by Kerrelyn Sparks, Nora Roberts, and a good mystery or Romance. Any book that keeps you up all night is a good book.

Heroes

My biggest Hero is God. If it were not for him I would not be here. My mum and dad are also my heroes because I have learnt so very much from them. I really do have the greatest parents :) And last but not least Alan Rickman is my hero. Why? I can't explain it really? More or less for personal reasons. Though anytime I can see myselfy in a total stranger or them in me, and can relate on such a level with a person it is very special. When I feel that I know someone even though I do not know them they have a special place in my heart. They are my hero.

No comments: