Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mrs. Half-Blood Prince's Blurbs
About me:I have Obsessive Compulsive Alan Rickman Disorder. But to all of those that I know that are not Rickmaniacs I am simply a HUGE Severus Snape, Alan Rickman and Harry Potter Fanatic, whom is now 21!!!!! So much that everyone just calls me Mrs. Snape all of the time. That is what I am known to all of my family and friends. Just ask them. :) My family loves pets and we have a lot of cats. We tried to have small animals, but that did not work too well! I have decided to take a break before I go to college. If and when I do go back, I would love to study Journalism, or English, becuae I love to write, and read. I am so in LOVE with England/London, and I am already planning a trip to someday go there. I've always said, "Even though I am an American, I have the heart and soul of a Brit!" My mum has always said that "Your either gonna like me or your gonna love me!" Me it is a litle bit different. "You may think that I am a geek, and different, but now I am a proud geek!" Click here for your own

No comments: