Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All good things must come to an end...I don't think so!!!

Okay so why is it that every time a great show comes on TV and lasts for one season it gets cancelled. I'm talking amazing shows. Okay sometimes they only last two or way less but... I have some perfect examples right now. The First one is blind Justice. I totally loved that show so much and it only lasted like 13 episodes. Another was a great Drama called shark and it got the boot. Oho and my most upsetting one of all. Life on Mars. How can such a brilliant show get cancelled? It is so upsetting. Any who I just don't get it and I guess I never shall.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

This is why Nielsen Ratings suck. There are only so many "Nielsen Families" out there. And the way it workls apparently is 1 nielsen fmaily = 1,000 viewers or something like that. But you know a show could have 17 million people watching, and only 1 "Nielsen Family" watching, so it's automatically assumed to be a non-popular show.
Shows being too expensive is another reason for shows getting the axe.