Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Okay so today is a good day. I feel that I have accomplished many things. Not only is today my 5 year anniversary with my company that I work for, but other things as well. I finally posted my first you tube video and am thrilled at the outcome. Trust me. This is definitely an accomplishment. Also when I weighed myself for the first time in 3 months I was please to see that the digits were going down and not up. yay!!! Hey a couple pounds for me is a victory. I have always had a battle with food as a comfort and I have always seen myself as a big girl. But I'm down at least 20 pounds from like a year or so ago. Yay! And also I just feel good. Now lets hope that I get a good nights sleep and perhaps maybe I can accomplish one more task. Maybe I can have a peaceful night sleep without all of my horribly nightmares that are a nightly routine. What a way to end the day. So tata for now, and sleep peacefully.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Good job Corrissa! I like your video. You're not the only person trying to lose weight, it's something I'm trying to accomplish as well. I may exercise, but I'm also eating too much foods with sodium and stuff in them, like Top Ramen (I can't help it, that stuff is good, especially with pepper spices, although not too strong). Anyway, see you later, C!